Monday, May 18, 2009

Discipleship

Why I like to be around Christians who are excited about Christ. I want some of their fire to warm me. I want their excitement to become my excitement, their joy to be my joy. You say, that sounds like what I need, pastor tim. I don't have any joy in my Christian life. Then find some joyful Christians and begin to fellowship with them. Do you need peace in your heart? Have fellowship with another Christian who knows what peace is all about. Is your faith not very strong? Find a group of Christians who know what it is to trust God, and let their fire light your faith. This is what discipleship is all about. This is what fellowship does. It pays huge dividends.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is why the scriptures tell us not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together...I believe it's to recharge one another in the areas where we are low or lacking. Great post.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete